Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Opposition in all things
Claire and I like to go for walks it helps break up the day. On this walk we went and chilled by the river. It is fun to get to go for walks and spend time with her. Dallin
She is adorable. I love those pictures! Way to go Chef Jen! I wouldn't have a clue how to cook something with mushrooms...and I am so happy that you have a yard to plant trees in!
5 comments:
love the pink hat. too cute.
She is adorable. I love those pictures! Way to go Chef Jen! I wouldn't have a clue how to cook something with mushrooms...and I am so happy that you have a yard to plant trees in!
Jen did you knit this cute hat?
OHMYGOSH! She is adorable.
Nope didn't knit the cute hat. Wish I could claim that I did though.
Post a Comment