



Here are some more cute pics of Claire. She has started to eat rice cereal. That has been very enjoyable to watch her figure that out. The first time we gave it to her she gagged...probably because it was too thick...and she would put her hands in front of her face and cry when we tried to give it to her. I was determined that she would like it so I kept trying to make her like it. Now, she inhales the stuff. As you can tell in the bottom left picture she also loves eating her shirt. I am interrupting her dinner of cotton goodness in that picture.
5 comments:
cutest baby ever. i think she looks like you did as a baby in the one on the bottom left.
Awww! I love it! I really miss you guys, dennis and I talk about it a lot. I'm sorry I'm not a better friend, I've decided I'm actually a really crappy friend. I'll be better. I LOVE your house!!!! You lucky duck!!! Jimmy choos...you dork. ;)
holy crap! Your kid is so cute!! You'd better keep having kids...we need more like yours to counter the one's I see at Wal Mart! :) "Opposition in all things grasshoppa!"
she really has the cutest little mouth. One of the pics she is kindof puckering and it is just cute!
Hey Guys,
Clair is looking cute as ever. Wow it always amazes me how fast they grow and change. As for long car rides with kids.... I have found a good dose of benadryl can come in handy.
Melissa
Post a Comment