
So, after waiting 8 long years I finally got my very own kitty cat. I have always loved cats and have patiently waited for the day I could go pick out my very own. My mom never allowed animals in the house and for the life of me I could never understand why...until I owned one along with a new home that is my very own. We went to the humane society here in Salmon and picked out "Snickers." We promptly renamed him Bob because he has long hair on the tips of his ears that make him look like a bobcat...I know...original me. The description of the cat said he loved to play with the kittens and he liked the dogs...we'll see. So the first day he only could stay indoors. I wanted him to get comfortable calling this home. After the first day I let him venture out into the great outdoors. He sniffed the air and scanned the outside with his large eyes and carefully stepped out into his knew surroundings. Ever since then he has loved to scamper outside into the cow pastures and wander around the canal bank chasing 'hoppers. He also loved to come in the house too. I used to let him in and out whenever he pleased until I started noticing cat hair on Claire's clothes and another nice surprise he left for me. I'll leave it to the imagination. After the nice surprise I decided he was now primarily an outside cat. I promptly moved the litter box and food out to the garage. He now only comes in for about 10 minutes out of the whole day. I now know why my mother never allowed animals in the house, but we sure love him. He is very lovable. He's almost like a dog in that he always wants your attention and comes to you every time you call. He definitely is not snooty like some cats. Dallin gets a little annoyed with him...and so do I, but he has been fun. By the way, I think the flash on the camera made his eyes wig out.
2 comments:
Jen,
Cats are harder to flush than fish.
Melissa
Jen
this is a cute cat! Not nearly as cute as Claire!!
Post a Comment