Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our New Friends





So, Dallin and I and Claire all made some new friends. Their names are Jesse and Tiffany. They have an adorable little boy that is 4 months old. His name is Cameron. We were all joking that he was Claire's future prom date. Here are some pictures of Claire and Cameron playing together and my pretty dinner that I made. I made Chicken and Dumplin's and homemade French Bread. Mmmmm...boy howdy... I got the awesome recipe from my awesome sister-in-law, Melonie. It is called "Never Fail French Bread." And it really is Never Fail. I look for those kinds of recipes. The first picture is just Claire sporting her cute winter hat that I made her.

3 comments:

catherine said...

wow, you're turning into such a great cook

Anonymous said...

Hey pass on the recipe. I love bread! You're so Betty Crocker. :)

The Jones Family said...

I would agree that looks great to make today. so...pass it along or is it a secret recipe??? We had a greta french bread recipe but lost it. this ones looks great, but i want the soup too. I was laughing the other...remember when we were in nursery together and you guys forgot the treats on Sunday and went and got them on ..."guess we won't turn that receipt." I had to chuckle thinking about it! Good times!Ainslie