


I hope everyone had a fun, safe, and scary halloween. Dallin and I and Claire didn't do a whole lot. I did do more than I did last year. It wasn't hard though to do more than I did last year. I dressed Claire up as a pumpkin. We took her to the fudge/candy store in Salmon to have her picture taken. I won't get those photos for about a week. Do you think I could make it out of the store without buying some fudge? No! I got 1/2 pound of raspberry and 1/2 pound of rocky road. Then the store owner told me, "When you buy a pound you get a 1/4 pound free." Oh, you evil store owner. She obviously cares nothing about my ever expanding waist line. But, how can I hate someone who makes such delectable fudge? It just melts away in your mouth to a cream. Anyways. Then Claire came home and hung out in her costume at home. The merchants here in Salmon give out candy to trick-or-treaters. Everyone told me that I should take Claire. Funny thing though. I think the store owners might catch on that the candy is not going to be for Claire. So, I decided not to go. I did take Claire to my work to show my fellow co-workers her costume. She got the sniffles late last night so my little pumpkin has a snotty nose. She is still pretty cute though.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness...CUTE!
What a sweet little pumpkin!
I missed the pictures of Claire, but that pumpkin is sure cute!!:) Can't wait to see the pictures taken at the evil fudge ville.
Thanks for the bread recipe!Ains
Seriously, what an adorable lil' pumpkin. I'll have to e-mail you some pics of my ninja and kitten. Too cute! Take care! Love ya, miss ya!
Did I mention your little girl is DARLING?!? And your house looks awesome...and it's NOT in Pocatello...I'm jealous!!! :D
Post a Comment