Okay, I'm dying over that picture on the bottom left. SO ADORABLE! Also, I can help with your bucket list. Come visit us and we'll drive to Mt. Rushmore. It's only like 5 hours from here.
Miss Clair is looking gorgeous as usual. Hey Steve and I were wondering what your plans are over Thanksgiving? We are trying to deside if we are going to go to Faremont or not? Are you in?? Melissa
LOVE her1! I also love love love your sheets! I can't wait to see your house and your new kitty! We need to get there soon before the weather changes, anytime you want the invite to come... ;) by the way, I tagged you.
4 comments:
Okay, I'm dying over that picture on the bottom left. SO ADORABLE! Also, I can help with your bucket list. Come visit us and we'll drive to Mt. Rushmore. It's only like 5 hours from here.
Oh my goodness, adorable!
Miss Clair is looking gorgeous as usual. Hey Steve and I were wondering what your plans are over Thanksgiving? We are trying to deside if we are going to go to Faremont or not? Are you in??
Melissa
LOVE her1! I also love love love your sheets! I can't wait to see your house and your new kitty! We need to get there soon before the weather changes, anytime you want the invite to come... ;) by the way, I tagged you.
Post a Comment