
Well, here is what we have got done on our chicken coop so far. We are now at a hard point the roof/rafters and the windows. Both of these things are way beyond our skill level. Actually the whole thing is above our skill level but anyways. If any of you decide to build a chicken coop anytime soon, especially a similar one please consult me before you get started. Do not look to closely at this. Hopefully when it is done it will look really cute.
3 comments:
wow!! you guys are doing awesome!!
I'm so impressed! It looks awesome! Now come build mine. Come on, it will be awesome.
P.S. Your Thought of the Week made me laugh out loud.
I don't think my HOA is going to let me have chickens. I just hate it when the covenants that I wrote have come back to bite me.
Post a Comment