Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
The Best of Friends
Cameron and Claire are such good little buddies. I feel bad for Cameron because this is what he gets for having a friend that's a girl...a day at the spa.
speaking of days at the spa...have I ever thanked you for the eleventy million lip glosses you sent to Z that she has now become addicted to and constantly applies to her lips and MY lips if I'm trying to take nap? Have I thanked you for that?
5 comments:
speaking of days at the spa...have I ever thanked you for the eleventy million lip glosses you sent to Z that she has now become addicted to and constantly applies to her lips and MY lips if I'm trying to take nap? Have I thanked you for that?
oh I love it! Cameron is sure a lucky little guy to have such a great friend! He absolutley loves Claire!
What a precious friend! Grandma Connie
I can't believe how much Claire reminds me of you when you were a kid. What a sweetie. Hope you had a great birthday this week! Take good care!
Ah I love your blog! Your little girls are so CUTE! This picture is so sweet!
Post a Comment