Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh My Gosh!

So, my mother sent me this blog. I ventured there today and found this recipe for cookie dough truffles! At first glance at them I actually voiced out loud, "Oh-my-gosh!" Not just in my head people, but out loud. They actually have a recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough that is safe to eat! I KNOW RIGHT?! No Raw Eggs!!! I'm sorry Mandy this will also ruin your diet. But hey, I figure you can still eat them on Saturday or Sunday...or in my case only on the days that end in "day."

2 comments:

Hailey Linger said...

Seriously, I don't even dare look, cause I'm hungry right now and just got done eating Chris's birthday cake. Not to mention it's ridiculously early in the morning or late I guess and I just cannot justify them right now. Tomorrow on the other hand is another day. I'm definitely taking a peek then. What a cute blog to match an equally cute girl. So glad I've gotten to know you more. I enjoy being around you immensely.

Hailey Linger said...

Oh crap, I just went to your funky fabric link and had to hurry and get off before I did something stupid and whipped out my credit card. I cannot trust myself to see reason at 1 in the morning. Those fabrics are sooooo cute and I have been looking for some things just like that. Thank you for posting it on the side of your page! BTW I better get my but in bed or sharing time is gonna be a disaster.