Wednesday, December 14, 2011
One Smart Little Cookie
So, our Salmon Library hosts an annual Christmas reading story hour at 7 pm and the kiddies are allowed to wear their pajamas and Santa comes at the end. So, when it was Claire's turn to sit on Santa's knee she hopped on up there and told him she wanted a train set and a dollhouse. She also informed him that she had been a good little girl. She came walking back to me and said, "Mom, I think he is just dressed like Santa, because he came early." She then informed me later as we were driving away, "Mom, I think that Santa lives in Salmon." I was completely shocked that came out of a 3 year old's mouth. She has got it way figured out already. My mother always said that Claire reminds her of the little girl on the movie "Miracle on 34th Street"...now I know why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to say it sure seems a lot harder to pull the whole santa thing on kids now days, Cameron asked me on the way out "Mom where did Santa park his sleigh," so I told him it was on the roof, well so then I drove around the back of the library so he could check and when it wasn't there...well let's just say there was signs of doubt. Are they just getting smarter or are we just not good liars....MMMMMMM JK that was sure fun last night, thanks again for letting me know about it!
Post a Comment