Saturday, December 3, 2011

Homemade Fingerpaints

So, off of Pinterest I pinned this Homemade Finger paints recipe. It ended up to be pretty awesome and fun to make and obviously fun to paint with.

3 Tbs Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Cornstarch
2 cups Water

Combine all in saucepan. Heat until warm and paint thickens up. Put into little jars and add food coloring for desired colors.











This picture and the next one are Kate's "cheesy grin"




3 comments:

catherine said...

Looks like a pinterest disaster ;)
Super fun.

I can't believe how fast Kate is growing up!

Anonymous said...

What a great mom you are! You remind me of my Grandma Baker. She was the best. Mom

Melissa said...

O Jen you so inspire me. I spent the day yesterday scrubbing crayon off the walls (thank you Kenna) I just don't think I am brave enough to arm them with finger paint in the house.....I guess we will pray for warmer weather and spring.