Friday, December 2, 2011

Ladybug House

In case you are wondering what is on the wall in the background. It is scotch tape. And it has been there for probably a good 3 months.
This is a picture of Claire with our ladybug house. We saw two of them flying around our kitchen table after dinner. I was so shocked to see them alive. I researched how to keep them alive through winter. I told Claire though to not get sad if they died because they probably wouldn't live very long. Anyone have any aphids they want to mail me? We can only hope they will live. At one point she named them Claire and Grace. Now they are Claire and Kate. Original isn't it? I guess it's kinda sweet though when you think about it.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

wow what a nice surprise in the month of December! hope they live a very long time, must be survivors to have made it this long :)