Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Visit with Grandma and Grandpa
Grandma Connie and Grandpa Dale just left our house. We said our goodbyes, I love you's, and see ya later's until we go visit them in L.A. Bye Grandma and Grandpa! We will miss you!
Glad you all had a great time! And so nice of your parents to come and visit before they head out. Thanks again for the special day at the Park, Cameron had SO much fun! And I appreciate the time I had to do a little of whatever I wanted ;) you're a great friend Jen and I am so lucky to have you as mine!
That will be a really good excuse to go somewhere warm and sunny in February when you are all dying from cabin fever. It was good to see a picture of your mom, I think she is pretty awesome.
Well I've said final goodbyes to you, Cathy, and Brad. I will miss those cute little girls. We will look forward to seeing you in LA. Thanks for the great time and the huge steaks. I love you all, Mom
3 comments:
Glad you all had a great time! And so nice of your parents to come and visit before they head out. Thanks again for the special day at the Park, Cameron had SO much fun! And I appreciate the time I had to do a little of whatever I wanted ;) you're a great friend Jen and I am so lucky to have you as mine!
That will be a really good excuse to go somewhere warm and sunny in February when you are all dying from cabin fever. It was good to see a picture of your mom, I think she is pretty awesome.
Well I've said final goodbyes to you, Cathy, and Brad. I will miss those cute little girls. We will look forward to seeing you in LA. Thanks for the great time and the huge steaks. I love you all, Mom
Post a Comment