Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Redfish Lake



So, Dallin and I and the girls went to our annual Redfish Lake Vacation. We had a lot of fun, except our camera's battery ran out after the first few hours of the trip so we were only able to snap these photos. I was totally bummed out. The first night we camped and then spent two nights in a hotel. We made tin foil dinners and made smores. Claire loves to camp in a tent and build fires. We went on a hike which we did not make to the end because Kate was tired of the backpack. Claire is such a good little hiker. She is better than I am for sure. We went swimming in the cold lake which Claire liked as long as the water did not go past her upper thighs, Dallin loved practicing rolling his new Kayak, and Kate hated the cold water. It might of had something to do with no nap. My favorite part of the trip was we went to some hot springs. It was so relaxing and the kids had fun. We left though when we noticed Kate's face resembling a tomato. We went on a paddle boat and let Claire steer. And we went fishing. It was such a great trip! I wish we had more photos to share.

No comments: