Thursday, August 25, 2011
Fishing with Dad
Claire got a new tackle box awhile ago and she carts it around everywhere like it is an appendage. She keeps all kinds of paraphernalia in it. There is probably only two things in it that have to do with fishing and then there are necklaces, bracelets, makeup, hair bows, etc...I think my sister, Diana, had something similar growing up that she kept her makeup in. It was called a Kaboodle. Remember those?
Anyways, whenever we went for a little hike she had to pack her tackle box with her. Dad caught a fish and we kept it in her box and she carried it around until we got home.
We went to Wallace Lake, by the way, and Kate has started getting car sick on winding mountain roads so she threw up one mile from the lake. That is always fun cleaning up out of car seats. She was happy though as soon as we got there as you can tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
They are so dang cute. I wanna go fishing at Wallace Lake! How fun, I am craving the mountians!
I had a kaboodle. Purple on the top, pink on the bottom, with a turquoise handle. I got it in the cousin gift exchange one Christmas and I loved it, it was so stylish. I love Claire's tackle box appendage. :)
Post a Comment