So, I found this blog, that has a lot of good ideas for activities for your child. I decided that I needed to do more activities that were constructive and creative for Claire. So, here is what we did today.
I printed off the computer some world famous landmarks...you could also do animals. Then put the picture in contact paper. Build the blocks needed for landmark and then cut the contact paper to the width of each block and then stick to blocks and then your little one can build the Eiffel Tower and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I color coded the strips to make it easier for Claire to know which one went with what building. I also wrote on the blocks 1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5, etc so that I knew how many blocks it required and what order to put them in.

1 comment:
What a great learning activity! Our kids seem deprived growing up when we see Moms doing this with their children. Way to go, Jen!
Love, Los Petersen - Walt & Eileen
P.S. How fun to have your blog address...and that you're teaching our Mom to be part of the blogging world.
Post a Comment