So, today in Sunday School Dallin and I got asked to give the opening and closing prayers. The guy that asked us said we could decide who went first. Dallin leaned over to me and asked which prayer I wanted to give. I thought I leaned over and said, "I'll go first." Dallin thought I said, "You go first." So when the time came for one of us to stand up and give the opening prayer we both stood up. Neither one of us saw the other one get up, therefore, we both walked up to the front and folded our arms. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a man standing up front with me. So I looked over and it was Dallin with his eyes closed and his arms folded. I covered my mouth and turned bright red and sat down in an empty chair up front. Dallin heard everyone laughing so he finally looked up and saw me sitting there, then he started to laugh. After the prayer the whole room erupted with laughter and my face got even redder. The lady that was sitting behind us said, "I bet you just gave Heavenly Father a big laugh for the day."
Dallin had kind of a long weekend. Friday night he worked 4 until midnight. Then he had to get back up and be to work at 4 am to 4 in the afternoon. He was pretty tired on Sunday.
3 comments:
Hahaha...I miss Jenny and Dallin. Wait...is Mandy posting a comment on Jen's blog? Shouldn't she have had her baby by now? Yes she should have.
that's pretty much the greatest thing ever! I wish that would've happened in 26th ward! Love ya!
Mandy! I thought for sure you had had your baby! What's going on? Why won't she come?
Post a Comment