Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Dallin's Photos
Dallin created a site with some of his pictures on it. It's a site where people can leave comments. Please feel free to browse and comment. The link is at the right under Some Favorite Sites.
Wow, those are all amazing!! Dallin should go into a photography business! He is amazing, not that we didn't know he took great pictures, but I don't think we realized how talented he is! That is seriously awesome, what a talent and a blessing! Dennis doesn't do anything.
3 comments:
jeeze. . i had to sign up for a yahoo account and everything just to leave a comment on flickr. .
but the photos are really really good. umkay.
Wow, those are all amazing!! Dallin should go into a photography business! He is amazing, not that we didn't know he took great pictures, but I don't think we realized how talented he is! That is seriously awesome, what a talent and a blessing! Dennis doesn't do anything.
What do you mean Dennis doesn't do anything? He plays some pretty awesome basketball! Not everyone can do that! :)
Post a Comment