



I know I sent this out to all of you, but in case you couldn't open it here's some pictures of this guy who paints pictures on peoples' hands. I thought it was pretty impressive. I also think wow what a shame that it will just be washed off eventually. It seems like a lot of work for it to be gone in a couple days.
4 comments:
saw these on someone else's blog the other day when I was blog browsing. way cool...
happy valentine's day!!!
Jen...hey cutie we love the pictures on your blog. Jason Saw your blog on mandy's. We were talking about you guys the other day and our calling together in nursery. That was fun. We have been wandering what you have been up to. How exciting, your having a baby!!! It sounds like your going into nursing? When do you graduate? What is Dallin up to lately? Check out our blog so we can keep up with you guys!
Ainslie
Ainslie!! I've been wondering how you guys have been doing too! What is the site for your blog page? I graduated this last December and Dallin graduated this last May.
Post a Comment