Dallin and I went for a drive today to look at the beautiful fall colors surrounding Pocatello. There were so many trees that were vibrant in reds, oranges, and yellows. The mountains in the distance had snow all over them. We got to see some wild Turkeys. We took a bunch of pictures, hopefully I can post some for you all. It was nice to get out of church today and just relax in my sweats all day and watch conference. We should have general conference more often. I think I will write the prophet and let him know that.
Friday night Dallin and I drove up to Blackfoot for his neice, Mya's, 2nd birthday. It was fun to see family. She has three older brothers and when Melissa, Dallin's sister, asked one of her brothers what he thought Mya would like for her birthday he said to her, "She would probably like a b.b. gun." I thought that was pretty funny.
5 comments:
sounds like the perfect sunday
fall is my favorite season
Me too
me tambien
Nate and I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. You should come to Colorado by the way.
See, I know you too well, I told you would say that.
Post a Comment