You Suck!!! I will be looking for you two in the audience from the comfort of my own home. You better do something that will attract the attention of the cameras. Like Nate should go shirtless and paint his chest whatever colors the Rockies are and you should wear a belly shirt and paint your belly. Then I would be able to see you for sure.
5 comments:
I had to ask Jake what sport the Rockies played. But, he thinks that they are going to play in the world series. So that is his vote. :)
BOO YEA! I went to one of their games this year you know...
I'm so jealous. I wanna go! I know what you're gonna say too. "Maybe if we would come and see you again...we could!" That would be fun...wouldn't it?
Good prediction. Yes you should come. Also...I think we might go to the world series!!!!!
You Suck!!! I will be looking for you two in the audience from the comfort of my own home. You better do something that will attract the attention of the cameras. Like Nate should go shirtless and paint his chest whatever colors the Rockies are and you should wear a belly shirt and paint your belly. Then I would be able to see you for sure.
Post a Comment