Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Workin' at the Res Update
So, Dallin still hasn't heard back from Fort Hall so he is going to continue working at the Sod Farm until he does. Hopefully we will hear from them soon.
Dallin and Jen! It was great to talk to you this evening. I was skimming your blog instead of studying (hey, it's Friday...you gotta live a LITTLE) and I happened to notice you guys are fans of "The Office!" LOVE IT!!! I KNEW WE WERE FRIENDS FOR A REASON!!! Keep in touch...and beware of "nipple-chaffing!!"
1 comment:
Dallin and Jen!
It was great to talk to you this evening. I was skimming your blog instead of studying (hey, it's Friday...you gotta live a LITTLE) and I happened to notice you guys are fans of "The Office!" LOVE IT!!! I KNEW WE WERE FRIENDS FOR A REASON!!! Keep in touch...and beware of "nipple-chaffing!!"
Ben
Post a Comment