Tuesday, October 2, 2007
The Twins
So, I got to babysit the twins yesterday. It was alot of fun. They are so cute and getting so big. They are running around all over the place. It is so fun to see their different personalities. Sophie smiled and laughed at me all day and Hallie just stared at me with big eyes. I couldn't get her to crack a smile for me all day. Sophie could make her squeal and laugh though. After dinner they were running around the living room making each other giggle and laugh. They would go over to the fireplace and look at their reflection in the glass. Then, one of them would make a noise and Sophie would fall over backwards giggling and squealing. They had fun trying on shoes all day long. They walked around all day with two different shoes on. Diana and Shane have done a lot to their house since I have been there. They have a new room that goes off by their stairs. I think it's going to be the twin's room. They have a new swingset and Diana and Shane's bathroom has new cupboards and mirrors. It looked like they had painted their bedroom too. Everything looks so good. Hope you guys all have fun in California!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment