Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bryce Canyon


Dallin and I have had a request to post some of our pics that we took when we went to Bryce Canyon and Zion's National Park this last spring break. We are only going to put the best one on because it just takes too dang long to put a bunch. Hope you enjoy Beautyful Bryce Canyon. You better like it because I had too get up at the butt crack of dawn to take it!

4 comments:

catherine said...

pretty. you'll have to show me more when I visit again.

catherine said...

p.s. i like your new thought of the week

Jen said...

I thought maybe you would. I laughed when I heard that for the first time. I thought it was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

Jen...I heard the news from Ben. Congrats!!! Don't worry, I had the same "weight" problem. It'll go away eventually. I'm so excited for the two of you. It's so great to be a mom. If you end up finding out what you're having, be sure to let us know!
Miss you guys....Love the pics of Bryce!
andra