![]() |
| Girl next door look |
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Soccer...Again
Claire is starting another year of soccer. She was so excited to go! She got these awesome new shoes that she picked out herself. It came with a bag and she loved packing it with her ball and water bottle to head on down to the soccer field. I am not coaching this year. I promptly replied, "No" when they asked me. I even promptly replied, "H*ll, no" when they asked me to ref. I am getting really good at this saying no thing. There is a little part of me that feels guilty and obligated and selfish for doing it, but I think that I am genetically programmed to feel that way. Not enough to change my mind though. Doesn't she just look so cute? The above picture is her "tough girl, don't mess with me" look. I am glad she picked soccer and I hope that she will stick with it because I think it is one of the coolest sports out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment