Also for Claire's birthday she wanted to go to "cowgirl camp" or in other words Bar J Wranglers. She loves them! Let's just say that this weekend made me vow to never travel again with an infant! It was a horrible weekend for me, Dallin and Sam. This was the vacation to end all vacations! Sam was starting to get sick, I think, and he got sunburned, and he might be teething. Which I have been thinking now for about a month but no tooth eruption as of yet. He has just been cranky, cranky, cranky! The saying should be: If baby ain't happy, nobody is happy! By the end of Bar J Wranglers we had had it! We left a little early and vowed in the finally silence of the car that lulled everyone to sleep that we were never going to go anywhere again as long as someone in our family is less than 1 year old! My brother, Brad informed me that traveling with a baby is easier than toddlers, but I beg to differ. At least you can threaten toddlers if they are loud and obnoxious, you can't do that to a baby. Brad does have one up on me though...he does have twins! That might just take the cake.
 |
| Kids rockin' the cowgirl camp wagon in their birthday skirts that Grandma Connie made them |
 |
| Colten, Claire, Kenna, and Melissa |
 |
| Chance, Sophie, and Halley |
 |
| Sam with Grandpa and Grandma Judy |
 |
| This mule was a very popular attraction with the kids |
 |
| My brother-in-law, Steve and Kyler |
This is the look I get a lot from Dallin when he knows I am taking his picture. This is the look I get now when I think about traveling again. At least I think that Claire and Kate had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment