My first born child is now 5 years old! She will be starting kindergarten this fall, which means she will be gone 4 out of the 7 days of the week for a full half day, which means I won't get to see her as much, which means she is only 1 year away from being gone 4 out of the 7 days of the week for a full day, which means I will only get to see her for about 4 hours a day...and it will only get worse! Once one child enters school then pretty soon the next child will follow...and then the next...and pretty soon I will be all alone at home during the days...then they will all move out of the house one right after the other...then I will be an "empty nester!" Then I will be "old!" (no offense Mom) Where is my life going! How can I make time slow down? I need some medication! My anxiety! I can't take it! AAAHHH!
 |
| Claire blowing out her candles |
 |
| Claire talking to friends at her very cold and very windy birthday party at the park |
 |
| Her dear friend, Cameron Clausse |
 |
| left to right: Aiden Oliverson, Claire, Cameron, Megan Barton, Miley Thorkelson |
|
|
 |
| Claire and her big kid backpack. All ready for kindygarten |
 |
| Claire with umbrella |
 |
| She didn't do this on her birthday, but very close to her birthday Kate and Claire thought it would be great fun to sleep in the teepee |
 |
| Claire after Kate opened Rise of the Guardians. Claire loves that movie. I think she might be kind of in love with the Easter Bunny in that movie. I told her that the reason she liked him so much was his Australian accent. |
 |
| I let Claire color her birthday cake with food markers. Turned out pretty cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment