Friday, April 6, 2012

DIY Bird Feeder

The kids and I decided to try and make our own bird feeder. We coated some card stock with peanut butter and then sprinkled it with bird seed. We hung one in our front yard and one in our back yard. I never did see a bird eating from it. :( But we had fun making them!




Scattering Bird Seed

Eating Peanut Butter






Scattering again. You could say I had a lot to sweep up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also take pinecones, coat them with peanut butter and seeds. This worked well at school.
Kate is looking more like Claire all the time! Mom

Melissa said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. I came across a quote the other day that reminded me of you. "Here's to Great Women: may we know them May we Be them May we raise them.

It was so nice to see you!