Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Kate's Halloween
So, I couldn't find the pictures on my camera that I took of the kids on Halloween. So, I had to dress Kate up in her costume again today and take some more. She was our little bumble bee for Halloween.
Little Kate--you are the cutest little bumblebee. I love your "Stinger" and of course your sweet face! Thanks to your Mom the photographer! Grandma Connie
Little Kate--you are the cutest little bumblebee. I love your "Stinger" and of course your sweet face! Thanks to your Mom the photographer! Grandma Connie
3 comments:
Ouch. My heart.
Little Kate--you are the cutest little bumblebee. I love your "Stinger" and of course your sweet face! Thanks to your Mom the photographer! Grandma Connie
Little Kate--you are the cutest little bumblebee. I love your "Stinger" and of course your sweet face! Thanks to your Mom the photographer! Grandma Connie
Post a Comment