Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Party

So, I decided to throw a Halloween Party this year. It was so much fun planning and preparing! The party was fun too! I was so pleased by the way everything turned out...other than the fact that I forgot to send my party favors home with people!!! Sorry for the limited pictures. I was so rushed so therefore my pictures were rushed. Here are the details:

Colors: Black, Orange, and White

Decorations: Spray Painted black tree branch, candles gallore, black mice, black cats, bats on front door, pumpkins big and small, Happy Halloween banner, my tree that I painted, black ravens in bird cage, cob webs made out of hot glue gun string

Food: Cupcakes, Oreo balls, caramel apples, caramel marshmallows, popcorn, candy, white chocolate strawberries that look like ghost, glass bottled drinks with poison labes, drinks put in hollowed out pumpkin with ice

Entertainment: Halloween music from Pandora, Halloween Trivia game, Outside Fire, Roasted marshmallows




2 comments:

catherine said...

i wanna see what you wore!

Walt and Eileen said...

Fun ideas...great decorations. Thanks for sharing. Love, Los Petersen - Uncle Walt & Aunt Eileen - San Salvador