So, today Kate got her first haircut! I decided to cut it in a bob chin length and add bangs to accentuate her cute little round face. I also decided to add bling to her hair in the form of a green rooster feather. How "in" is she? Cute, right?
Claire got her haircut too. At church on Sunday we were sitting in back of somebody who had hair bling and she said, "Mom, I want that in my hair." And I thought, "Why not?" That's what gave me the idea for the rooster feather. Claire will probably be sporting a feather sometime soon, because she thought they looked pretty cool too.









4 comments:
oh my gosh. this is by far the best thing i've seen all day :)
also, kate is looking very hip!
A-freakin-dorable. The end.
Claire and Kate you are both soooooooooo booooootiful! Truly, you are just the cutest girls I have seen since the last time I saw my grandkids. I love the bling! Grandma Connie
Jen, your girls are darling!
For us old fogies...could you please explain what a bling is.
Thanks. Love, Los Petersen - Walt & Eileen
wyepetersen@gmail.com
Post a Comment