Well, I am one proud Mama right now! My little Claire actually rode a bike today for the first time!! We are all so excited. That has to be one of my favoritest things about being a mom is being a part of a human being experiencing different things in this world for the first time. She did so good and caught on so fast. What was I worrying about all this time? I thought for sure she was doomed to never learning how to ride a bike. Turns out all she needed was pedals on a bike, time, and encouragement and voila!
4 comments:
O man that is a way cute pink bike. Almost as cute as the girl on it!
she is amazing! And she is SO good at it! It is so fun to watch them learn different things!
Yay Claire! Lucy is still perfecting her bike riding skills, she is a bit timid about the whole thing. I should have started her sooner. She looks pretty happy on that bike, I think she likes it!
"That has to be one of my favoritest things about being a mom is being a part of a human being experiencing different things in this world for the first time." That has to be the truest statement ever said. It is wonderful to see your child being a mom for the first time and loving it. Jen's Mom
Post a Comment