
Don't you think she is a little young to be crying about her age? Yes, our little Kate turned six months on 1/17/11. She has been such a beautiful, fun baby. She can now sit up unassisted and she has two teeth and still has a beautiful head of hair. I can't go anywhere without people commenting on her hair and her "gap baby model" and "snow white" beauty. She has brought so much joy to our family and I am grateful for every moment that I have with her.
6 comments:
Well, she's just adorable!
awww. poor baby.
Definitely baby model material, she is way cute. Happy half birthday!!!
Now isn't she just the cutest little thing. Can't beleive she is already six months old.
And I'm loving the idea of a spring rainstorm in the shower. How fun.
she is beautiful. Course both of your girlies are beautiful!
I used to think I had the cutest girls, ever.. but now I have to rethink my opinion. It only goes to say that cutest girls grow up to have cutest girls, don't you think? I am sure that's the way it works. Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment