
Dallin has been doing a lot of back-country skiing lately. He truly amazes me. I am a poor excuse for a wife because it has taken me this long to brag about him. This last summer, the man rode in a sixty five mile bike race in Yellowstone and...wait for it...a 100 mile bike race. I have a hard time sitting in the car for 100 miles let alone on a bike seat that is so hard and skinny that it feels like you are wearing a metal thong. Sorry for that image, but it is the truth. And this winter he bought some telemark skis and has been going 1-2 times a week back-country skiing. We went with him today and snapped some pictures and let the kids play in the snow for awhile. My camera stopped working after Claire's pictures, so I didn't really get any of Kate. I was so mad, but it is what it is.


3 comments:
Wow! These turned out great. Too bad Kate didn't get her photo session.
Really great shots of Claire. Dallin is totally Rad! I want to be that cool!
It looks like you are doing well! I miss you guys. When I get back we should go for another hike dall. stay safe.
Post a Comment