Sunday, August 22, 2010

Raspberry Brown Betty



So, I decided that I needed to do something else during my day other than clean my living room and kitchen and play with a two year old. Mandy inspired me to start making fruit desserts again out of my awesome Rustic Fruit Desserts book. So I made Raspberry Brown Betty. It was so very good. I wish I could have shared it with all of you.

This is my flour sifter. I had to take a picture of it because I just love it. I love it because it is cute, an antique, and surprisingly very efficient.



So, whenever you come to visit I will whip up a bowl for you. Happy Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh YUM! I have that cookbook to thanks to you. I really need to crack it open before all the good fruit is gone. I love your sifter too. So pretty.

Anonymous said...

Yum! You and Mandy...so creative and bake/cook awesome!