Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Kate's First Photo Shoot
So, we went and had some pictures of our beautiful Kate taken. The photographer has a blog page where she posts some of the pictures. If you would like to look at a preview click here.
I love being behind and then all of a sudden there is a new little one and she is soooooooooooooooo cute. It makes me wish i would ahve done neat pics like that. Hope your feeling well and adjusting to two munchkins!
5 comments:
she is so beautiful!! Seriously, loved the pictures, I really want to come visit you guys! Miss you tons! Sorry we never went to redfish! :(
They are beautiful!!! I love them all, it will be so hard to choose!
Awwwwwww! So CUTE! All of them... ALL OF THEM were amazing!
Jen the pictures are SO, So Cute!
I love being behind and then all of a sudden there is a new little one and she is soooooooooooooooo cute.
It makes me wish i would ahve done neat pics like that. Hope your feeling well and adjusting to two munchkins!
Post a Comment