




So, today I went and bought some beautiful Mums at our local Saveway grocery store. I love mums. It makes me excited for fall. I planted them in my antique radio flyer wagon of my grandma's. I also snapped some pictures of our produce out of our garden that I picked today. Claire loves to pick the carrots and eat them. The other day she picked a hot pepper out of our garden without me knowing and ate it. She came running toward me saying, "Hot! Hot! I want water." I asked her what she ate and she pointed to the peppers. I asked her, "Did you eat the peppers?" She nodded her head yes and said, "I don't like peppers."
2 comments:
wow!! wish i could have planted a garden this year...and the flowers look awesome!
Love the last four posts! I've fallen behind on checking blogs. Love the new pics...and laughed about Claire's ride experience. I'm sure with years of counseling she'll be fine! LOL! Take good care!
Post a Comment