Friday, March 13, 2009

Fairmont Hot Springs



So, a bajillion years ago Dallin, Claire, and I went to Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. We met Dallin's family there. We had a grand ol' time. Claire loved to swim in the 93 degree pool. She also looked pretty darn cute in her swimming suit. Please, oh please, just look at Claire and not the fat woman holding her. I have no idea who that is, but my gosh, she needs to go on on a diet! She must not be able to lay off the ice cream like me. She loved to ride on her dad's shoulders and squeal with delight right into his ear. Fairmont also has an outdoor pool that is heated to a hundred and something. We took her outside for this picture so that we could get better lighting. As we were walking out in the single digit weather I thought, "oh she is not going to like this part." But to my surprise she started to giggle a little. It must have been a new sensation to her. I just know that someday she is going to be one of those crazy teenagers that begs her mom to go out and roll in the snow and then jump in the hot tub. Anyways as you can see fun was had by all.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Jen you are way to hard on yourself, you look great! I can't wait to take Cameron there I am interested to see what he thinks