Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun with Flour



So, sometimes I feel like a bad mother. I feel like I don't do anything fun or stimulating for the little person in my life. I feel like my idea of playing with her is sitting next to her while she is playing with her same old toys and staring off into the oblivion. So on Sunday I decided to be an awesome mom and let her have the wonderful experience of getting good and dirty and making a big ol' mess and not caring. So I let her play in a bucket of flour. I thought I will sit her right down on my wonderful hard wood floors and let her throw flour everywhere. She had it all over. She stuck her feet in it and she ate it and she squished it between her fingers and toes. She had a great time. And I did too just watching her. I eventually couldn't help but get all dirty also.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW, what a awesome mommy! I bet she was loving that! I have to say Jen I have really been missing Claire, it has been kind of weird to not see her for a few days...but I am sure glad that you have been able to get off early enough to spend more time with her! She is such a beautiful little girl, I know I say that all the time, but I just can't help it!

Jenn said...

what a great mom!! how fun! we really miss you guys, why did you have to move so far away!!? I LOVE your newest addition to the fam, he's adorable!! Claire is growing up to fast, she's beautiful!

The Jones Family said...

Makes you think that flour taste good. Too cute!!!