
So, Dallin and I got us a dog from the animal shelter a month ago. His name is Cody. He is a Plott Walker Cross hound dog. He was left there by some hunters. They said that he wouldn't hunt. He is about 2 years old. He was scared of everything, and I mean everything. The great thing about Cody is that he doesn't pull your arm off when you walk him. He generally stays right next to you. He doesn't jump all over you. Definitely not a hyper dog. We sometimes bring him inside at night and he just stays on his bed and very seldom leaves it. He never comes onto the carpeted area. And he tolerates the cat. The bad thing is that sometimes he is hard to get to come to you. He is sometimes afraid of the hard wood floor. He has a very cool bark/howl. He is going to be a great family dog. I don't think he will be the kind of dog that will bowl Claire over.
He has the cutest floppy ears...don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment