Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Best Friends Reunion





So, I got to see my bestest friends Erica and Mandy and Nate and Azalea. Let me just take this moment to say that Azalea is pretty freakin' cute! She smiles so much and she has the biggest bluest eyes I have ever seen. It was so good to see Erica and Mandy. Our three girls are going to be bestest friends also. Here are some cute pics of two of the bestest friends; they are both anxiously awaiting when Erica's baby is born so the trio will be complete. Zayley obviously thinks Claire tastes pretty good. After she takes a bite out of Claire she will work it off by doing a crunch as demonstrated.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen your Claire is adorable! I am so glad that you and Mandy and Erica got together. How fun! How is Erica doing? Tell them Hi from us! Have fun! What fun pictures!!

Andrea said...

Those are the cutest babies ever! Claire and Azalea are gorgeous! How fun that you could all get together. I can't wait to see Erica's little girl with all of yours. Fun times!!!