Because I have a sister, I'll always have a friend.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
The Many Faces of Claire
So, I've noticed that Claire makes a lot of very cute faces when she is napping, so I decided to sit there with a camera and take pictures of all the adorable faces she makes.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too freakin' cute! I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!! Brad
Oh man Jen, she's so cute, I can't even stand it!!! Can't wait to meet her! I hope we'll do that soon! But, probably won't be until later in the summer after I get this kid outta me! I can see a lot of you in her. She's adorable!
Those are awesome pictures Jen. She is a sweety. Can't wait to finally meet her. When she smiles my Mom would say they were remembering heaven. Sounded good to me.
Jen! How are you!? Your little Claire is a doll. I love all those little faces. I know you've heard it a million times by now, but just enjoy her while she's so cute and little because they change so fast (they're still cute and little, but it's just not the same)! Hope all is well with you!
Congrats on the new addition to your home. Your lives will never be the same now. Life is much richer now.
We are up at Kent and Karens and your mom wanted to see the new pictures. We all agree that you are going to become a young child photographer.
Just wanted to ask you if you know my cousin Holly. Her husband works as an ER nurse in Salmon and I think that Holly is also a nurse. Her maiden name is Holladay, but I am drawing a blank on her married name.
10 comments:
Too freakin' cute! I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!
Brad
Holy crap, so much hair.
I've seen her in person!!!!!!!!!She is a cutey. We love her.
Grandma Connie
Oh man Jen, she's so cute, I can't even stand it!!! Can't wait to meet her! I hope we'll do that soon! But, probably won't be until later in the summer after I get this kid outta me! I can see a lot of you in her. She's adorable!
awwwww
Isn't every face and every noise just the cutest thing! So fun! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying every moment! Love ya!
Those are awesome pictures Jen. She is a sweety. Can't wait to finally meet her. When she smiles my Mom would say they were remembering heaven. Sounded good to me.
So how much did she weight..etc.?
Is the house done...how close? Ains
Jen! How are you!? Your little Claire is a doll. I love all those little faces. I know you've heard it a million times by now, but just enjoy her while she's so cute and little because they change so fast (they're still cute and little, but it's just not the same)! Hope all is well with you!
Dallin and Jen,
Congrats on the new addition to your home. Your lives will never be the same now. Life is much richer now.
We are up at Kent and Karens and your mom wanted to see the new pictures. We all agree that you are going to become a young child photographer.
Just wanted to ask you if you know my cousin Holly. Her husband works as an ER nurse in Salmon and I think that Holly is also a nurse. Her maiden name is Holladay, but I am drawing a blank on her married name.
Congrats again.
Doug and Kris Robison
Post a Comment