Thursday, June 12, 2008

Funny Hospital Story

So, I was always going to write about this story that happened in the hospital but never have, so sorry this is a little bit late. I know I've already told some of you this story, but you'll have to hear/read it again. So, 24 hours had gone by in the hospital and our little Claire still hadn't peed yet. The nurse and doctor were starting to get their panties in a twist about it, so they decided to catheterize her to make sure her pipes/plumbing were all built right. When they got back to the room I asked them how it went. The nurse replied, "Well, as soon as we got all ready to put the catheter in she peed like a boy! She was spraying everywhere and nailed the doctor in the shirt!" I thought what a smart little girl. She already knows that catheters aren't fun. I could just picture what she was thinking, "You are not putting that thing in me!"

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How funny! I agree, she's one smart girl!