Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleepy, Sleepy Claire



So, here are some more pictures of our little Claire. She is not remaining so little though. We can tell she is gaining weight because she is getting little fat rolls at her wrists and she feels more solid when we pick her up. I think her cheeks are getting little more chubbier too. Like my mom said she looks like she is a little chipmunk with a cheek full of nuts. :) By the pictures we have taken so far you would think that all she does is sleep and that is true as long as we are holding her. As soon as we set her down her eyes pop right open. She is also becoming Daddy's little girl if you can't tell. She is so cute though, we love her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew she would be Daddy's little girl when I was there! Dallin is so gentle and good with her. She has grown so much! I can hardly wait for July 4 so I can see and hug her again. Grandma Connie

The Jones Family said...

I loved watching Jason and Kobe sleep, Something I am looking forward to with the next little one. It's hard not to hold them ALL the time. The house is looking great! Can't wait to see it all done. Ainslie

Jenn said...

she's so cute! I can't wait to meet her...I am jealous that yours wakes up when you set her down, I can't get grayson to wake up to save my life (or my boobs)