

So, Dallin's mom and dad came down the day that Claire was born. They stayed at our apartment because we were still staying at the hospital. When we got home we noticed that they had picked up our apartment. They had done a load of laundry, made our beds, took out our garbage, etc. They even brought us some flowers and ice cream. That Thursday my mom came down and stayed a week. She cleaned our apartment, cooked us meals, shopped for us, prepared freezer meals, held Claire when she cried in the "wee small hours of the morning" (Frank Sinatra), and brought us all kinds of presents. We love our family and all the support they give to us!
4 comments:
Jen, she is so beautiful with all of the hair!! When Mandy comes maybe you can meet us in Idaho Falls so we can hold both of the babies.
So lucky. My crazy parents are in Honduras, so I think I'll be a loner on this one and I'm pretty positive Denno's mom isn't going to be cleaning or cooking, looks like KFC and a messy house is going to be what greets our new baby home!
Actually, I've been really good about cleaning, so I hope that doesn't happen, but I'm afraid nothing homemade, delicious and nutritious will be served. :(
Jen and Dallin will hardly let anyone help. But thanks for the praise anyway. Mom/Connie
Post a Comment