Thursday, June 12, 2008
The Biggest Loser
So, Dallin and I decided that we are both fat and that we need to do something about it. We decided to join the Biggest Loser Club online. It customizes your meal plans to how many calories you should be eating per day. It also gives you exercises to do and has a place for you to record your cardio workouts. So, yesterday was our first day on the diet. I went running for the first time in like a year and the first type of exercise since I had the baby and let me tell you what, while I was running, I was hurting in places I'm pretty sure I knew I had but had never hurt there before. The diet went pretty well except that at 10:00 pm I had an undeniable craving for graham crackers with Nutella. That dang Nutella; it alone will be the reason I fail miserably. But, today is a new day and so far I have kept to the diet. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy Crap you went running!? What is Claire like, 5 minutes old? I went running after Zayley was mmmm...THREE MONTHS OLD. Yeah, and it's still a hobble. I am very proud of you and you have my undying support.
I can't believe you went RUNNING!! You're a crazy woman! Good luck becoming the biggest losers! Dennis and I have been talking about joining Gold's Gym and I still have a few weeks left with weight watchers after the baby comes. So, Good luck!!
Nice work!
Post a Comment