Dallin, my family (on both sides), that we're having a baby, my comfortable and warm bed, the country that I live in, fall leaves, beauties in every season, that I'm almost done with school, variety, the food that I will eat on Thanksgiving...mmmmm...., rain and thunder, warm cookies, yarn stores, feather pillows, animals, the mountains, the ocean, good music of all kinds, hair stylists, medicine, warm sunny days...but not too warm, the smells of Hawaii, general conferences, my Savior, campfires, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, wildflowers, getting together with family, childhood memories, days I can sleep in, Chuck's cooking, children laughing, back and arm rubs, movie nights with Dallin, dishwashers, sour starbursts, snow on Christmas day, my health, strawberries and raspberries in the summer, Thanksgiving break.
(These are in no particular order. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!)
2 comments:
happy thanksgiving to you too! have fun and eat lots of pie.
You too!!
Post a Comment