Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving


Dallin and I had a great Thanksgiving. I hope the rest of you did too. We went to Twin Falls for Mama's home cookin'. She had the table set up so fancy. We got to eat off the fancy china and got to drink out of sparkling goblets. Speaking of goblets, the turkey was very large and very tasty, and no we did not eat the giblets. Hee Hee. Diana, Shane, Ethan, Chance, Shanel, Sophie, Hallie, and Grandma were there. We just ate all the day long and sat around on our bums. Mom didn't sit around on her bum very much though. On Friday everyone came to Twin except for Cathy...she was there in our hearts though. Before everyone came though Diana, Shane and the kids and Dallin and I went bowling. I won with a whopping 137. I think that's my top score. After everyone got there we ate some more and then went to the movies to see Bee Movie, which by the way was very cute. The above picture is Chance's winning bowling move. Note the form he takes when he sends the ball down the lane. He really makes himself small to look like the ball to become one with the ball...a very wise technique.

1 comment:

catherine said...

cute. sounds like fun. wish i could have been there. see you in a few weeks!!!!!!!