Thursday, September 6, 2007

Here Fishy Fishy!

So, Dallin went fishing last night and brought home two 20 inch Rainbow Trout. Poor yittle fishy. He then proceeded to gut the gooey, slimy fish in my kitchen sink. I honestly don't know where else he would have gutted it. As he was slitting open their bellies he could see all the bugs they had been eating. He likes to play detective and look at the bugs so that he knows what flies to use next time he goes fishing. By next time I mean, the next day. One of the fishies had like 15 snails in him...yeah...shell and all. I didn't know that fish ate snails. If I was a fish I would probably eat snails because I eat everything as a human. We took a picture of the fish and I would like to post it for you all to see, but that might take awhile. In addition to no high speed internet we also do not have a digital camera. I know, you're all wondering how we function. Dallin and I have decided to become 1/2 Aimish. Once we get our film developed, I will promptly post the pictures. After we praise the Great Spirit and give thanks to the fish for sacrificing his life that we may never go hungry again we will have a wonderful feast. Oh, in addition to becoming 1/2 Aimish we are also becoming 1/2 Navajo. Chuck and Lisa, if you would like to show us how to cook yummy fish we will provide the fish.

1 comment:

Nate said...

COME TO COLORADO!

We can go fly fishing! See the picture that I find when I do a google image search on "Colorado Fly Fishing"

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/2107/colofishzr1.jpg