Thursday, August 30, 2007

Very First Blog Ever!

Hola Familia y Amigos!

I just got home to mi casa from my Espanol for Healthcare class! Y I thought to myself, "Self, I'm a gonna go and create a blog like my amiga Mandy!" My esposa is watching the Boise State Football game right now...y you all know how much I love football. All of the espanol words in this wonderful blog is how much espanol I know...he he...not very much. I am so happy to start blogging. I realize that I am getting a rather late jump onto the bandwagon, but better late than never right. I am going to warn all of you who look at my blog page because it might be rather boring for awhile because we still have dinosaur dial-up internet so therefore it takes about treinte minutes to download a picture onto the internet. Welp, I'm interested to see what my blog page looks like. So...

Adios Muchachos!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen (qui passa calla vassa?) Not sure if I know how to do this..I had already typed something and it's gone so you may get this twice. Great blog :o) The Broncos were on at our house too..Dallin should have been here..Lane was pretty pumped! we are sick here(even me). I was supposed to take Grace to a doc today and she threw up yesterday and Sarah pucked all last night. Yuck!!! Anyway, I'm not sure if I will make it to SLC with you guys..need to reschedule now (and get better), new therapies starting, and maybe mom's b-day outing. There just seems to be a lot going on and only so much of me to go around. But, we'll see. Well better run mi pocito hermana!
have a great day!
Lori

Jen said...

Hey Lori,

No need to be emabarassed about what you wrote. I'm sorry everyone has been sick. No big deal about SLC. My work scheduled me to work that weekend anyway so we might have to move to another weekend. Or it just might never happen...who knows.

Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

whatever happened to spiderman? He's my superhero!! Becky

Jen said...

Sorry Becky,

If I would have thought of him before the Incredible Hulk I would have put Spider man down. I pulled a blank.

My bad,
Jen

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i'm the only one that has voted for wonder woman. come on people. she is one tough chick. and she looks good in spandex. JEEZ. give the woman some votes.

Jen said...

Cathy,
You need to tell Lisa to vote. I'm sure she would vote for Wonder Woman.:)